The Department for Child Protection is seeking a
Senior Business Support Officer to join the Hindmarsh office on a full-time term basis.
The role is responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive administrative support relating to human resources including maintenance of personal files, staff audits and recruitment and selection processes.
- Liaising with Departmental Workforce Management and Payroll services regarding staff human resources, payroll enquiries and related issues.
- Conducting minor reviews of existing administrative systems, practices and procedures and making recommendations in consultation with the Business Manager for improvement.
- Providing a high level of financial support service to the Business Manager including invoicing, assisting approval of invoicing and monthly management reporting requirements.
- Participating in the development, implementation and evaluation of workforce reporting and information systems.
We are looking for an organised individual with administrative experience who is able to manage a high and varied workload, work under pressure, organise priorities, meet deadlines and take initiative.
Your ability to work within a team and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, whilst maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information is highly desirable.
If you have the ability to follow procedures and processes to avoid errors, take corrective action to minimise mistakes, and have high attention to detail and accuracy of information, then this may be the role for you.